Low testosterone is a common problem among older men, though it can occur in men of any age. Many men are unaware that effective low testosterone treatment is available, and that’s why today’s entry is dedicated to providing you with a brief overview of some of the most common signs of low testosterone.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, then please get in touch with Men’s Vitality Center in Tucson to schedule an appointment. Our men’s health experts will work to help you determine the cause of your symptoms and work to find a lasting solution. Schedule an appointment here, and read on to learn more about low testosterone.
The Signs and Symptoms of Low Testosterone
Low testosterone is sometimes difficult to diagnose because it manifests itself in a variety of ways, both physical and mental. The signs and symptoms of low testosterone are often shared by other conditions, which leads many men to pursue the wrong treatments.
At Men’s Vitality Center, we want to raise awareness of low testosterone and help men in Tucson live healthy, fulfilled lives. While the following list is not exhaustive, it does contain some of the most common symptoms of low testosterone. Even if your testosterone levels are healthy, we recommend coming to our men’s health clinic if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Unexplained weight gain: Have you recently gained without a major change in your diet and exercise routine? Testosterone plays an important role in your body’s metabolism, and an unexplained increase in your body fat could indicate low testosterone.
- Loss of muscle mass: Has your strength waned in recent months? If your muscles aren’t able to perform as they once did, then your testosterone levels could be to blame.
- Depression and anxiety: Have you been feeling anxious, down, or not like yourself? Testosterone has an important influence on your mood, motivation, and your ability to focus.
- Sleep problems: Do you have trouble falling or staying asleep? While insomnia is a common problem among adults of all ages, it can be an indication that your testosterone levels are low.
- Sexual dysfunction: Testosterone has an important influence on your libido and on your ability to achieve and sustain an erection. While many men will experience some form of sexual dysfunction as they age, these symptoms are often the reason why men come to us for testosterone replacement therapy.
Reliable Testosterone Replacement Therapy in Tucson
At Men’s Vitality Center in Tucson, we’re dedicated to providing each and every one of our patients with affordable, effective solutions. While many providers in the area give their patients testosterone pills, patches, and gels, we’ve chosen to utilize high-quality testosterone injections to ensure that you’re receiving the best possible treatment. Unlike other forms of testosterone therapy, injections are the only way to ensure that the replacement hormone is completely absorbed by the body.
Would you like to learn more about testosterone therapy? Get in touch with us by filling out the form below, or by giving our office a call. We look forward to helping you take the first steps toward a healthier life.