Aside from the fact that driving without a license is dangerous, it is also against the law. This is especially true if you are a commercial truck driver or hold a license through the Department of Transportation. Driving a commercial vehicle can be incredibly tedious because it means long, stationary hours with no help. This is the reason why the Department of Transportation has set such strict medical standards that their drivers must pass in order to receive their license. Commercial drivers living in Tucson can receive men’s health physicals at Men’s Vitality Center!
Most commercial drivers understand that they need to take a physical examination in order to receive their Department of Transportation license. Here are some other important things that you must know before you undergo your men’s health physicals in Tucson, AZ:
- Department of Transportation licenses only last up to 24 months.
- Not everyone will receive a 24 month license.
- Physicians must take an National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners certification course in order to take men through physical examinations.
- Certain medical conditions may be grounds for medical disqualification.
- No driver may be taking illegal substances or opiate based pain medications.
- Drivers that are dependent on injectable insulin will not be given a commercial license.
- Every potential driver must undergo a vision test and a urine screening.
- All physical forms must be completed and signed by the medical professional.
For men that are looking for a location in Tucson to complete their DOT men’s health physicals, Men’s Vitality Center can help. We have offered superb and professional Tucson men’s health physicals for years. All of our physicians are experienced and have been certified through the NRCME. Contact us today to schedule your physical examination.