High blood pressure is an incredibly common diagnosis among Americans. High blood pressure is also a disorder that is not easily diagnosed as there are very few outward signs of the inward problem. Unhealthy blood pressure levels will negatively impact the overall health and well-being of the cardiovascular system. Unfortunately, this is a problem that cannot be cured, only treated. Understanding high blood pressure and learning how to manage high blood pressure is much easier with the help of a qualified professional like the physicians at Men’s Vitality Center in Tucson.
High blood pressure treatment and management programs through Men’s Vitality Center in Tucson are a viable option for those who are looking to improve their cardiovascular health. Here are some facts that you may not know about high blood pressure:
- This disorder is known as the “Silent Killer” since there are no outward signs until pressure becomes too high and a patient ends up in a hypertensive crisis.
- Familial history has a lot to do with developing high blood pressure.
- Men over the age of 50 are more likely than their age-related female counterparts to suffer from high blood pressure.
- Untreated high blood pressure can cause the heart to enlarge to make up for the excess stress being put on the heart and arteries.
- Being active and eating healthy foods can help decrease the likelihood of developing high blood pressure. A healthy lifestyle can also help manage this disorder.
There are treatment and management plans available to men who are suffering from high blood pressure. While there may be no cure, we can surely help you lead a happy and healthy lifestyle. Contact our office today to schedule an appointment to speak with one of the Men’s Vitality Center Tucson based physicians in regards to a high blood pressure treatment plan.